Friday, December 11, 2009

when you love someone...

"I loved you. It was not a weight you must carry around. I loved you. It was not a box that holds you in. I loved you. It was not a standard you have to bear. I loved you. It was not a sacrifice I make. I loved you. It was not a pedestal you are frozen upon. I loved you. It was not an expectation of perfection. I loved you. It was not my life's whole purpose (or your's). I loved you. It was not to make you change. I loved you. It was not even to make you love me. I just loved you & will always do that as it is just the most purest n sacred form of relationship for me that is beyond evryone's sagacity & even yours.

But see the irony you made it a crime for me for which I have been forced to repent time n again but i guess now I am tired of repenting & suffering, so I am just simply giving it up...:)"

This bit of piece has been penned down by my friend P.J (has become an amazing one of late). And the occasion was, her boy friend ditching her. Arnt guys sick and tired of doing that over and over again, of committing then backing out?

"She wants to believe his every word, his assurance that he would never leave her, he would be her strength in intricate times ..she hesitates, for the fear that all these words might not be true. But she loves that person, and she is bound to trust him. And when her belief gets stronger, he aint there =) ..long gone.."

Well thought of adding this, coz just felt like..or rather could relate to it..identify with it =) =)

5 comments:

VIKAS SINGH said...

feeling sad for ur friend, hope she will find a true n deserving one....
n guneet change ur perception... :)

guneet said...

na..you better not..coz neither she is nor i am..about things turning sour..
it was just that people should mind their words, if they do not mean what they say..coz its then when it actually hurts..

Sachin Arya said...

Well, Poignant I must say...

However, she had the remedy hidden somewhere in her thoughts all the while...

"..its not my life's whole purpose (or yours)..."

Difficult is to put 'other purposes' on top of the objective of achieving your beloved..

But, then life can't stop for No one...'Moving On' is the name of the game...

your precious time and thoughts cant be wasted for someone with least regard for you...

The earlier you understand, the better future beholds for you...

I know it's difficult, but then who said life is a bed of roses..:)

guneet said...

P.J..why dont ya convey the same to her ;)..

Tina said...

Gunnu tell her someone somewhere must b w8ing 4 her....