Wednesday, June 3, 2009

God's hated child




Nobody likes being hated, being ridiculed, being slammed for every petty thing one ventures to do. If i am different from others, does this mean my foresights into the insights deserve no respect?I feel like a slave today, shattered by the atrocious remarks of people over my beliefs. My beliefs, my ideals today stand on weaker grounds as they cry for support. Creating a trail for myself does not seem to be coming easily today...I am forced to bear the brunts of those treading on the normal path.
I feel dejected, rejected, alone in a population of trillions. Faith today is interrogating my presence. Why am i different in a way, that i am being hated? Is there nobody to squeeze me out of this perturbation? Is there nobody amongst the zillions to protect me from drowning in a pool of tensions. Have humans reached this far, that they have to confide in a non-living entity like a blog or a diary?
Aaah...How lonely i feel today! Nobody to console me, nobody who can lift up my spirits or atleast give peace to my soul. It feels today, that i better become friends with lonliness, coz its the only thing that has walked with me all through my life...

4 comments:

arp said...

"follow your own path and leave trails behind for others to follow"..if u have strong beliefs why do u dread speaking them?..u may b rejected, dejected bt afterall u will b content fr making ur point..remember god hates those who hate themselves..n blogs dnt confine ur lonliness bt let u share...

guneet said...

I have never held back what I feel..and you are pretty well aware of my blunt side. After all you have been one of its victims myriad time ;).
views aren’t meant to be confined within your inner self..but when people poke you over and again for your ideologies,outlook..its then you feel shutting and locking up yourself..and its then you resort to the virtual world to express yourself..

arp said...

"If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you
But make allowance for their doubting too,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise"
:)says all wht i want to say...

guneet said...

arp did i ever say you are the best :)