Saturday, May 22, 2010

linking of the nodes

Mr.A is our beloved MD teacher. If you haven’t met him, then you have missed out on a conceited and unearthly creature. If you have met him after my recommendation..then well it was only a recommendation. At the end of the day, it was your pick.
So we all have been taught to mug up things, so that they remain on your finger tips. And it is no different with application of cast iron, used in compression. Remember it as C-C (the former C for cast iron, the latter one for compression). Wish I had attended (physical presence is what im referring to..my mind is never there in the class) those relentlessly tedious lectures.
So here it was, my first lecture of MD, his was..ammm..im bad at triple digit numbers.
Hooks material: the blistering topic of discussion.
Question: what is the material of hooks? God!! why do I ever listen to my friends' half baked answers?
Charged as I was (after all it was my first class), I announced uproariously(my friend’s awnswer): Cast iron
A: 'khade ho jao guneet. From which company woood you get it?'
Me: 'sir..mm..Jindal Steel..'
A: 'achha..you woood get a pink slip if you join the company on the very phirst day'
Me: 'why so..?is it coz its a steel company and so it wouldnt make cast iron????'
A: 'so that means you havnt attended my C-C lecture?'
Me: 'mm..carbon copy..?'
Who said there isn’t any short cut to success? When it comes to MD there are, myriad of them. Wish i had realized this earlier..sob sob..

No comments: